|1. Bourjois Delice de Soleil. 2. The Body Shop Baked Bronzer in 02. 3. Agnes B duo. 4. Cargo in Coral Beach. 5. NYX Blush in Taupe.|
I do occasionally enjoy a bit of bronzer here and there, but I tend to be more of a blush girl so I only really use bronzers for a bit of cotouring (usually, anyway).
I have tried a lot of other bronzers in my time (including of course Benefit's Hoola which used to be a firm favourite and NARS Laguna which everyone seems to love).
Because I don't tend to LOVE bronzer anymore, I am not sure if I would spend over say £25 on one but never say never, right?
Without further ado these are my top 5/most used bronzers of the moment.
(If you can't be bothered with the rest of the post, the swatches are all above as I am sure you have already noticed!)
Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder
- A warm toned, slightly orangey bronzer.
- Matt, with a bit of glitter in the pan but it does not translate onto the skin.
- Has the signature Bourjois cake mixture smell.
The Body Shop Baked Bronzer in 02 (Warm Glow)
- A shimmery, bronze/highlight/blush (all in one) colour.
- Perfect for paler girls, or as a highlight for girls with darker skin.
- Creates a lovely radiant effect on the skin.
Agnes B. 'b. Sunny!' Powder Duo - Tan & Radiance
- A baby pink blush & slightly shimmery bronzer.
- When combined creates a beautiful natural looking tan colour.
- The pink helps cancel out any orangey tones in the bronzer colour.
Cargo Blush in Coral Beach
- Although described as a blush, this contains highlight/blush/bronzer colours.
- Has a really refined shimmer throughout.
- Really great multipurpose product.
NYX Blush in Taupe
- Unlike the other bronzers, this is a cool toned taupe colour which is great for a natural contour colour.
- Silky smooth texture.
Thanks for reading! What are your favourite bronzers?